At Leconcepts, we truly value every team member as a keystone who can contribute to the company’s long-standing success. If you enjoy teamwork and want to achieve goals together with us, please contact us.
Senior merchandiser - toysTo apply
JOB TITLE : Senior merchandiser - toys
WORK LOCATION : Hong Kong
JOB NATURE : Full time
WORKING HOURS : 09:00-18:00 including lunch time
SALARY : Negotiable
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Report to the marketing department.
2. Follow up on daily work issues, From product quotation, development, testing, procurement to shipment.
3. Coordinate communication with customers, engineering team, production team, quality control team and suppliers .
PERSONAL QUALITY REQUIREMENT :
Honest / Positive working attitude / can work under pressure
Strong self-motivation, strong sense of responsibility, can work independent, optimistic.
Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
Strong communication skills (Excellent verbal and written skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese).
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT : Diploma holder or above.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT :
1.3 years or above working experience in similar capacity
2.Able to handle orders from development to bulk production
3.Experience in toy manufacturing company would be an advantage
4.Familiar with international safety testing standards and quality inspection standards would be an advantage.
PROBATION PERIOD : 3 months
Toys EngineerTo apply
- JOB TITLE :Toys Engineer
- WORK LOCATION : Hong Kong or Dongguan, China
- JOB NATURE : Full time
- WORKING HOURS : 09:00-18:00 including lunch time
- SALARY : Negotiable
- JOB DESCRIPTION :
- 1. New product development and analysis.
- 2. Calculate product cost quotation.
- 3. New product mold development, mold management and records.
- 4. Engineering data preparation and recording.
- 5. Sample production and monitor approval status.
- 6. Engineering Department asset management and recording: sign approval sample / record molds list and tool list.
- 7. Follow up and assist factory to solve problem during production.
- 8. Project progress and quality control.
- 9. Evaluate product costs and control product costs.
- PERSONAL QUALITY REQUIREMENT : Honest / Positive working attitude / can work under pressure
- ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT : High school or above
- WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT :
- 1. understand English, familiar with Microsoft office, understand mechanical drawing / good knowledge of CAD software / PRO-E software
- 2. Familiar with general plastic properties.
- 3. 3-5 years of related work experience is preferred.
- 4. For fresh graduates, we will give training opportunities, train new employee, and hire those high-achiever.
- PROBATION PERIOD : 3 months